Buhler Recreation Park Policy
2019 Admission Fees
Adults: $3.00 per person/ per day
Children (under 18 yr) are FREE!
Fees for Provincials/Canadian Championships and select tournaments may be different.
1. No outside alcohol or coolers are permitted within the Buhler Recreation Park.
Anyone found violating these policies will be suspended from the park. (MLCC regulations)
2. During regular park operating hours, parking is available in designated lots only. Anyone parked in fire lanes, boulevards or roads will be towed at the owners expense. Buhler Recreation Park assumes no liability for theft, or damage to vehicles. Vehicle owners park at their own risk.
3. Pets are welcome to be with you on your visit to the park. However, they must be on a leash during the visit. Pet owners are also responsible for any cleanup of their pet's waste. Due to Health Department regulations, NO PETS are allowed on our patio area. Our patio is a food service area.
4. NO smoking, vaping or marijuana usage on the patio.
5. No outside food or beverage of any kind may be brought into the Buhler Recreation Park, except one bottle of water is acceptable. Your support of our concessions is greatly appreciated and needed to meet the costs of the facility operation. Any outside food and beverage will be confiscated, or the person(s) may be asked to leave the park.
6. The Buhler Recreation Park reserves the right to inspect any bags or persons entering the park.
7. Please do not warm-up by hitting balls into the fences around the fields.
Park Alcohol Policy
1. Law prohibits drinking alcohol or having tailgate parties in our parking lots. Local police do patrol our lots and they will fine all infractions observed.
2. All alcohol purchased at the park must be consumed in the designated areas.
The Buhler Recreation Park is managed by the volunteer board of the East Winnipeg Sports Association Inc.(EWSA).
The EWSA is a registered CRA charitable organization.