Buhler Recreation Park Information and Policy
2021 Admission Fees
Adults: $3.00 per person/ per day
Children (under 18 yr) are FREE!
Fees for Provincials/Canadian Championships and select tournaments may be different.
- Buhler Recreation park reserves the right to refuse entry and/or service to anyone at any given point of time.
- All park rules and league constitutions are enforced by park and league officials.
- Buhler Recreation Park has the right to inspect all persons, bags, or items, that are onsite. Refusal may result in fines and/or suspension. Any prohibited items will be confiscated.
- No outside food or beverage are allowed. This includes but is not limited to alcohol, fast food, and picnic-style lunches. Any teams (players or guests of) found disobeying this rule will be subject
to a minimum $100.00 fine and may be subject to suspension. Outside food or beverage will be confiscated. Your support of our concessions is greatly appreciated and needed to meet the costs of the facility operation.
- No coolers are allowed. Personal water bottles (clear) are welcome, however, they are subject to inspection upon request. Refusal may result in fines and/or suspension.
- Under Provincial Liquor and Gaming Act Section 57(1) it is illegal to consume or posses liquor in a
unlicenced public place. Only alcohol that has been purchased at the park is allowed inside licensed areas. Any teams (players and guests of) found disobeying this rule will be subject to a minimum $100.00 fine,
games being forfeited and may be subject to suspension. Alcohol found outside the licensed areas will be confiscated.
- There will be no illegal use of drugs at Buhler Recreation Park.
- No vehicles allowed anywhere other than the parking lot. The speed limit is 20km on all roadways. Vehicles may not enter any other locations including walkways, diamonds, or fields without permission
from Buhler Recreation Park Management. No tailgating, RVs, or trailers, are allowed onsite.
- Buhler Recreation Park assumes no liability for theft, or damage to vehicles. Vehicle owners park at their own risk.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. No pets are allowed inside the hospitality area. Owners are responsible for ensuring their pets are well behaved and cleaned up after.
- Anyone damaging park property will be asked to leave the facility and could face further charges and/or suspension. No "soft toss" hitting against any of the facilities fences.
All teams and spectators agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations of Buhler Recreation Park.
The Buhler Recreation Park is managed by the volunteer board of the East Winnipeg Sports Association Inc.(EWSA).
The EWSA is a registered CRA charitable organization.